According to the basic requirements, the foundation is cement concrete. After the foundation meets the requirements, artificial turf is laid. The main construction schemes are as follows:
Check the entire synthetic turf field, whether the basic compactness and flatness meet the requirements, and then start to spread the artificial turf.
2. Measure the laying line of the entire site,arrange the laying direction and position of the artificial turf.
3. Start laying the artificial turf: Apply glue to the joint interface, lay and join the cut lawn before the glue dries. Where artificial grass is laid, it is necessary to apply artificial grass glue to make the artificial grass and the foundation closely adhere.
4. After the laying is completed, it is necessary to carefully check whether the bonding of each joint area is smooth, and whether the artificial grass is firmly bonded. After the inspections meet the requirements, the next step can be carried out.
5. According to the needs, you can sprinkle quartz sand, divide the construction area into a small area of about 1 square meter, and then fill in the standard amount of quartz sand or rubber particles.
6. After the quartz sand or rubber particles are laid, check whether it is level and sufficient. If it is insufficient, it should be added as needed. Any impurities found in the pavement should be removed immediately to ensure the quality.
7. The quartz sand in the pavement should be kept dry to facilitate the flow of quartz sand. After the quartz sand paving is completed, a hard brush or a light-load drag type heavy brush should be used, and the quartz sand should be fully and densely covered by brushing back and forth.
8. Acceptance after the completion of the laying
Biyuan artificial turf focuses on green healthy lawns, using high-quality imported green non-toxic materials, lawn green and natural, anti-lost, anti-pull output, anti-UV, anti-aging, anti-static ability. Biyuan artificial turf manufacturers, dedicated to serve you!